Career at a Glance
- Graduated from Loyola Marymount University and Loyola Law School.
- In 1989 joined the law firm of Christensen, White, Miller, Fink & Jacobs as a litigation associate.
- Joined the Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group in 1991 as an attorney in the legal and business affairs division. Responsible for negotiating directing, producing, and acting agreements and the writing rights in connection with the development and production of live-action and animated motion pictures; negotiating animation talent and employment agreements; as well as overseeing all aspects of production, post-production and all outside counsel.
The New Job
- Appointed vice president of business affairs for Turner Pictures’ feature animation division and is responsible for overseeing business affairs related to the production and development of all animated features produced under the Turner Pictures banner. Currently in production is the full-length animated feature, Cats Don’t Dance, set for release in ’97.
- ‘In this competitive marketplace, the challenge is to create an atmosphere that attracts talented artists, producers and directors to develop and produce high-quality feature-length animated motion pictures that will entertain both kids and their parents.’ To contact Turner Pictures call 310-551-6300.