Articles Tagged ‘Sony’
A new study from kids digital entertainment specialist Dubit put Oculus Rift in kids’ hands, to see what they thought of virtual reality. No surprise, Oculus Rift was a hit with kids – what’s more surprising was their willingness to use the device outside of traditional video games.
Kellogg’s – along with its signature brands like Pringles and Frosted Flakes – is jumping on the Spider-Man marketing train with the release of an Amazing Spider-Man 2 integrated app as well as a new partnership with Sony for a sweepstakes program.
The Vancouver animation studio and Blockade Entertainment say their animated feature film, based on a Sony video game franchise, will be released in 2015.
- Why kidsnets are adapting digitally to maintain the attention of today’s younger, more tech savvy multitaskers (Los Angeles Times)
- How focusing on loyalty and changing consumer demands have kept Mattel and Hasbro at the top (Yahoo)
- Nintendo says it won’t block used games on its Wii U unlike rumored restrictions from Sony and Microsoft (TG Daily)
- How opening facebook to kids would boost its mobile ad revenue (Sydney Morning Herald)
- Rovio plans to open the first Angry Birds retail store in China (Advertising Age)
- Food fight: Consumers more reluctant to spend at retail this holiday season due to rising food prices (The Huffington Post)
- There are other factors beyond streaming services that are harming the cable TV industry (CNET)
- Speaking of which, a struggling TV business may mean big losses for Sony (The Wall Street Journal)
- Paramount restructures licensing ops as studios face plummeting DVD revenues (The Wrap)
- Sony stops footing the bill for 3D glasses. Will theatre chains stop showing 3D films? (L.A. Times)
- Attention all show creators – does this tortured writing process sound familiar? (Wired)
- One M.D. assesses the causes of the ADHD epidemic in US kids, sugar, processed foods, additives, TV, video games, Internet and cell phones DON’t make the list (Huffington Post)