Articles Tagged ‘Sony’
The Vancouver animation studio and Blockade Entertainment say their animated feature film, based on a Sony video game franchise, will be released in 2015.
- Why kidsnets are adapting digitally to maintain the attention of today’s younger, more tech savvy multitaskers (Los Angeles Times)
- How focusing on loyalty and changing consumer demands have kept Mattel and Hasbro at the top (Yahoo)
- Nintendo says it won’t block used games on its Wii U unlike rumored restrictions from Sony and Microsoft (TG Daily)
- How opening facebook to kids would boost its mobile ad revenue (Sydney Morning Herald)
- Rovio plans to open the first Angry Birds retail store in China (Advertising Age)
- Food fight: Consumers more reluctant to spend at retail this holiday season due to rising food prices (The Huffington Post)
- There are other factors beyond streaming services that are harming the cable TV industry (CNET)
- Speaking of which, a struggling TV business may mean big losses for Sony (The Wall Street Journal)
- Paramount restructures licensing ops as studios face plummeting DVD revenues (The Wrap)
- Sony stops footing the bill for 3D glasses. Will theatre chains stop showing 3D films? (L.A. Times)
- Attention all show creators – does this tortured writing process sound familiar? (Wired)
- One M.D. assesses the causes of the ADHD epidemic in US kids, sugar, processed foods, additives, TV, video games, Internet and cell phones DON’t make the list (Huffington Post)
Over the next three years, Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) will be investing US$20 million into exclusive game development for its PlayStation Network (PSN).