Articles Tagged ‘Nook’
New eBook titles from Nickelodeon Publishing are headed to Barnes & Noble’s NOOK Store and Apple’s iBookstore, including a Bubble Guppies title for the first time.
After posting a 26% drop in 2012 holiday sales within its Nook division, Barnes & Noble has taken new measures to boost earnings that include signing content licensing partnerships with major Hollywood studios like Lionsgate, MGM and Paramount for the Nook Video platform.
- Barnes & Noble’s new Nook tablet expected to give the Amazon Fire a run for its money – for less (ComputerWorld)
- Final Harry Potter film does wonders for Time Warner’s third-quarter financials (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Bad, bad parents! Study finds parents encourage their underage kids to sign up on Facebook (Techland)
- US teachers say children enter kindergarten unprepared (MarketWatch)
- The Nook eReader continues to save the day for bookstore Barnes & Noble (The Wall Street Journal)
- Facebook preps for a facelift – look out for music, video game and movie-sharing on the world’s largest social network (All Things D)
- Pending Toys ‘R’ Us IPO in doubt? (InvestorPlace)
- Rising school meals costs spark worries over nutrition (The Guardian)