- Amazon starts new dispute with Disney, stops DVD pre-orders (The Wall Street Journal)
- Frozen adventures to continue as a book series (The Independent)
- Era of the TV binge? Netflix viewers watch more TV shows than movies (USA Today)
- YouTube and Vine stars are big winners at Teen Choice Awards (Mashable)
Open for business: Kabillion and VHX join forces to roll out a new download service that lets kids stream episodes across multiple devices.
Tween-oriented video social network Viddiverse has partnered with Pencils of Promise, a charity dedicated to building schools and improving the quality of education for kids around the world.
- Batman vs Superman backs down from box office showdown with Captain America 3 (Mashable)
- Netflix revenue surpasses HBO subscriber revenue (Business Insider)
- Odds are good that Warner Bros.’ two newly announced animated features will be Lego-related (The Hollywood Reporter)
- DC plans nine superhero movies before 2020 (Variety)