Halifax’s DHX Media has inked more new international sales, this time in the subscription video on demand (SVOD) and video on demand (VOD) market.
DHX has yet to name which particular programs the deals involve, but its new pacts include:
- Tesco-owned blinkbox, which has added DHX programs to its offering for its UK and Ireland territories, alongside a deal for the same regions with FUHU, which has added titles for NABI tablet users;
- Dailymotion will provide France, Switzerland and Belgium with various titles;
- Also, in France and Belgium, it has new agreements for its content via the Canal Play Infinity and Belgacom platforms;
- In Italy, numerous DHX properties have been sold to VOD operator Media Network;
- In Slovakia DHX VOD content will be provided by Voyo;
- In Greece and Cyprus it has pacted with Riverdrop;
- In Turkey it has partnered with D-Smart and TTNET;
- In Russia, TVZOR has acquired a number of series in SVOD and “advertising video on demand;”
- Wananchi has snapped up key titles for the East African market and;
- Opticom bought some of its titles for the Argentina market.
From Playback online