Turner CN Enterprises has added five new UK licensees to its growing L&M program for hit animated comedy series Adventure Time.
New licensees on board include:
- Bioworld Europe, apparel (hoodies, t-shirts, socks, bags and accessories for spring/summer 2013), the full range will roll out in fall/winter 2013;
- Cooneen and Misirli (children’s underwear and nightwear for fall/winter 2013);
- Dreamtex (bedding, towels and fleece blankets for fall/winter 2013);
- Titan Publishing (magazines, collections, and annuals), the first magazine issue will hit retail stores in August;
- Pyramid International (posters and giftware including art prints, canvas prints, stickers, badges, magnets and postcards).
In addition, Turner signed its first Adventure Time direct-to-retail partnership with cult UK entertainment megastore Forbidden Planet. Plans to launch gift and novelty products are in the works.
The new deals follow on the heels of Jazwares’ UK Adventure Time toy line launching this fall. Season five of the series will premiere on Cartoon Network in spring 2013.