Paris-based brand management company PGS Entertainment has landed the worldwide distribution rights to the latest CG-animated kids comedy properties from Tat Productions.
The properties, all of which are commissioned by France Télévisions, include:
- One-hour Jungle Bunch – Back to the Ice Floe!, a TV movie featuring the comedic adventures of Maurice, a penguin who thinks he’s a tiger, and his animal friends as they journey from the jungle to the South Pole.
- The Jungle Bunch – News Beat, a 26 x one and a half minute short form series also featuring Maurice and his pals. Both the The Jungle Bunch TV movie and the short form series have been picked up in more than 100 territories by broadcasters including France Télévisions (France), Super RTL (Germany), RAI (Italy), ABC (Australia), RTS (French-speaking Switzerland), Télé-Quebec (French-speaking Canada), JCCTV (Middle East), MNCTV (Indonesia), Disney (Japan), DR (Denmark), Canal + (Poland), Minimax (Eastern Europe), NOGA (Israel), and TV5 Monde (French language worldwide).
- 52 x 11-minute series The Jungle Bunch to the Rescue. All The Jungle Bunch properties are produced by Tat, Master Films and Vanilla Seed.
- 2 x 35-minute TV holiday specials, Spike 1 and Spike 2, featuring Santa’s elf recruit Spike and his elf friends.
- 24 x one-minute series The World of Santa Claus featuring characters from the Spike TV specials and designed to air daily on the 24 days leading to Christmas. All Spike properties are produced by Tat and Groupe Master Image. Broadcasters already on board the new Spike properties include France 3 (France), Canal + Family (France), Télétoon + (France), SVT (Sweden), NRK (Norway), TV2 (Denmark), Disney Australia (Australia & New Zealand), Radio Canada (French-speaking Canada), YTV (English-speaking Canada), VRT (Flemish-speaking Belgium), and KiKA (Germany).