Paris-based producer/distributor Cyber Group Studios has inked a raft of TV sales for several titles in its kids portfolio, as well as taking over distribution of the 26 x 24-minute animated series My Goldfish Is Evil.
This boy-skewing toon produced by Montreal’s Sardine Productions for CBC and SRC in Canada has already aired on ITV (UK), ABC (Australia), Noga (Israel) and MNet (Africa), and Cyber Group will be looking to expand this broadcast footprint with deals that come out of MIPTV.
Meanwhile, the busy Paris-based distributor has closed the following sales:
• Zou (52 x 11 minutes) to Disney (Japan), RUV (Iceland), TG4 (Ireland), AVA (South Korea) and S4C (Wales);
• Tales of Tatonka (52 x 13 minutes) to Boomerang (Italy), Canal Panda (Portugal), TVES (Venezuela), KTH (Korea), Al Hijrah (Malaysia), CFI (Africa) and TV5 Worldwide, with MTVA and FilmsReel and Urania picking up DVD rights for Hungary and the rest of Eastern Europe, respectively;
• CGI preschool series Guess What? (78 x seven minutes) to Al Hijrah (Malaysia), HOP! Channel (Israel), POD (Thailand) and Pop TV (Slovenia);
• Je Suis Bien Content’s Patalo (78 x seven minutes) to TV5 Worldwide, Canal Panda (Portugal) and RUV (Ireland);
• Patch Pillows (78 x seven minutes) to Prava I Prevodi (Serbia), HOP! Channel (Israel), and Minika (Turkey);
• Nutri Ventures (26 x 22 minutes) to RTP and Canal Panda (Portugal), MTVA (Hungary) and Noga (Israel);
• and Animalia (40 x 24 minutes) to MTVA (Hungary), Prava I Prevodi (Serbia) and ERT (Greece).