Okay! I imagine you sitting in a café last week sharing with an old friend and really capturing your 2011. What did you discover?
I did the exercise with a friend and realized that we tried some big new things in my business this year that were not only fun, but opened our eyes to new possibilities. One example is launching an online radio show, Visionary Leader, Extraordinary Life. This felt risky at first, but, looking back, it was one of our best moves! I’m amazed at the conversations I’ve had with people I deeply admire and how our listenership has grown!
One of my most exciting developments in 2011 is the opportunity to give a master class at the Kidscreen Summit on February 6, 2012. Kids’ media leader Donna Friedman Meir and I have a fabulous day planned – a perfect kick-off to the new year. I hope you’ll join us to create your own vision for 2012 and learn how to make it real.
Here are some visioning questions to get you started!
Questions for Creating 2012
1. What would you like to achieve or create in 2012?
2. What advice do you have for yourself as you enter the new year?
3. What new experiences would you like to have in 2012?
4. What are you willing to give yourself in the new year that may seem like an extravagance or an unusual move for you but would really support your life?
5. What would you most like to change about yourself in 2012?
6. What are you looking forward to learning?
7. In the context of your work, what are you most committed to changing and improving in 2012?
8. Which aspect of your personal life would you like to rejuvenate or strengthen?
9. Whom or what (other than yourself, of course!) are you most committed to loving or serving in 2012?
What one word or phrase would you like to have as your theme or mantra in 2012?