* Nearly 26 million people in the US watch Dora the Explorer every month, including seven million preschoolers.
* Dora ranks among the top-three series across all Nickelodeon shows on its global channels.
* The property has generated more than US$11 billion at worldwide retail.
* Dora the Explorer currently airs in 140 territories in 28 languages.
* In Australia, Dora is the highest-rated preschool show on commercial TV, attracting 150,000 viewers per episode.
* France is the second-largest consumer products market for Dora, next to the US, with 85 licensees.
* Fisher-Price has sold 65 million Dora the Explorer toys worldwide to date.
* French publishing house Albin Michel has sold more than 10 million Dora books.
* More than 20 million Dora DVDs and 50 million books have sold worldwide since launch.
* The show’s main characters were initially animals before Dora, the girl we know, was created.
* In 2005, Dora was the first Latina character to appear in the historic Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
* Dora the Explorer is a Peabody winner, NAACP winner, two-time Property of the Year winner, and a 12-time Daytime Emmy nominee.
* The Dora the Explorer brand has graced a variety of innovative and quirky products, including milk, apples, needlework sets and fish tanks!