Get a read on the hottest-selling kids’ picture books in the US. this week, courtesy of our friends at Publishers Weekly.
1. You Can Do It! by Tony Dungy, Little Simon Inspirations, US$16.95.
2. Gallop! by Rufus Butler Seder, Workman, US$12.95.
3. Alphabet by Matthew Van Fleet, Simon & Schuster/Wiseman, US$19.99
4. A Visitor for Bear by Bonny Becker, Candlewick, US$16.99.
5. Read All About It ! by Laura and Jenna Bush, HarperCollins, US$17.99.
6. Knuffle Bunny Too by Mo Willems, Hyperion, US$16.99.
7. Fancy Nancy: Bonjour Butterfly by Jane O’Connor, HarperCollins, US$16.99.
8. Smash! Crash! by Jon Scieska, Simon & Schuster, US$16.99.
9. Dirt on My Shirt by Jeff Foxworthy, HarperCollins, US$16.99.
10. The Pigeon Wants a Puppy! by Mo Willems, Hyperion, US$14.99.
11. Zen Ties by Jon J. Muth, Scholastic Press, US$17.99
12. Don’t Bump the Glump! And Other Fantasies by Shel Silverstein, HarperCollins.
13. Oh, the Places You’ll Go by Dr. Seuss, Random House Trade, US$17.00
14. Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter Yarrow and Lenny Lipton, Sterling, US$16.95
15. Ladybug Girl by Jacky Davis, Dial US$16.99.
Used with permission, copyright Publishers Weekly 2008; a full listing in all categories can be found at www.publishersweekly.com.