It’s no secret that video on demand is catching on like wildfire with parents and kids in the US. So what’s getting their attention? Verizon has just published the top kids and family titles accessed via its FiOS free-VOD service in February.
And the top 10 are:
1. The Disney Channel’s Wizards of Waverly Place, Season 1: Episode 10:
2. The Disney Channel’s Hannah Montana, Season 2: Episode 1: Cuffs Will
Keep Us Together
3. The Disney Channel’s The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Season 3: Episode
19: Foiled Again
4. Nickelodeon’s Backyardigans: Quest for the Flying Rock
5. Nickelodeon’s Dora the Explorer: School Pet
6. Nickelodeon’s Fairly OddParents: Baby Face
7. The Disney Channel’s Hannah Montana, Season 2: Episode 20: Bye Bye
8. Nickelodeon’s Dora the Explorer: Leon, The Circus Lion
9. The Disney Channel’s Minutemen
10. Nickelodeon’s Diego: Chito and Rita Spectacled Bears
Verizon’s collection of on-demand programming for children and families includes programming from Discovery Kids, Nickelodeon, PBS Kids Sprout and others. In addition to family fare, Verizon offers its FiOS TV subscribers more than 10,000 video-on-demand titles each month, 60% of which are free.