Check out the top 15 children’s fiction books sold in the US over the last week, courtesy of our friends at Publisher’s Weekly.
1. Puff the Magic Dragon by Peter Yarrow and Lenny Lipton, Sterling, US$16.95
2. Five Silly Turkeys by Selina Yoon, Price Stern Sloan, US$5.99
3. Thanksgiving Is for Giving Thanks by Margaret Sutherland, Grosset & Dunlap, US$3.99
4. Star Wars: A Pop-Up Guide to the Galaxy by Matthew Reinhart, Orchard, US$32.99
5. Olivia Helps at Christmas by Ian Falconer, Atheneum, US$18.99
6. The Alphabet from A to Y with Bonus Letter Z! by Steve Martin and Roz Chast, Doubleday/Flying Dolphin, US$17.95
7. The Three Snow Bears by Jan Brett, Putnam, US$16.99
8. Purplicious by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann, HarperCollins, US$16.95
9. Knuffle Bunny Too by Mo Willems, Hyperion, US$16.99.
10. Pinkalicious by Victoria Kann and Elizabeth Kann, HarperCollins, US$16.99
11. Fancy Nancy by Jane O’Connor, HarperCollins, US$16.99
12. Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy by Jane O’Connor, HarperCollins, US$16.99
13. Mythology by Lady Hestia Evans, Candlewick, US$10.99
14. Flotsam by David Wiesner, Clarion, US$17.00
15. Gallop! by Rufus Butler Seder, Workman, US$12.95.
Used with permission, copyright Publishers Weekly 2007; a full listing in all categories can be found at www.publishersweekly.com.