Check out the top 15 children picture books sold in the US over the last week, courtesy of our friends at Publisher’s Weekly.
1. Puff, the Magic Dragon by Peter Yarrow and Lenny Lipton, Sterling, US$16.95.
2. Knuffle Bunny Too by Mo Willem, Hyperion, US$16.99.
3. Mythology by Lady Hestia Evans, Candlewick, US$10.99
4. The Three Snow Bears by Jan Brett, Putnam, US$16.99
5. Fancy Nancy by Jane O’Connor, HarperCollins, US$15.99
6. Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy by Jane O’Connor, HarperCollins, US$16.99.
7. There was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat! by Lucille Colandro, Cartwheel Books, US$6.99
8. The Little Old Lady Who Was Not Afraid of Anything by Linda Williams, HarperTrophy, US$5.95
9. Where is Baby Pumpkin? by Karen Katz, Little Simon, US$6.99
10. Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do You See? by Eric Carle, Holt, US$16.96.
11. What’s Wrong, Little Pookie? by Sandra Boynton, Random/Robin Corey, US$5.99
12. Five Little Pumpkins by Dan Yaccarino, HarperFestival, US$5.99
13. Cowboy & Octopus by Jon Scieszka, Viking, US$16.99
14. Diary of a Fly by Doreen Cronin, HarperCollins/Cotler, US$15.99
15. Flotsam by David Wiesner, Clarion, US$17.00
Used with permission, copyright Publishers Weekly 2007; a full listing in all categories can be found at www.publishersweekly.com.