Career at a Glance
- Received a BA in psychology from Skidmore College in Saratoga Springs, New York, a certificate in literature and art
history from Cambridge University in Cambridge, England, and a certificate in political science and forensic psychology from the London School of Economics in London, England.
- In 1987, joined Jim Henson Productions as development coordinator.
- Moved to HBO/The Comedy Channel as manager of acquisitions and programming in 1989, and then to HBO/Downtown Productions as director of development.
- Joined Sunbow Entertainment in 1991 and became vice president of development, where she was responsible for implementing the growth and development of new live-action and animated properties such as The Tick, The Mask and Littlest Pet Shop.
The New Job
- In her new role, Hahn’s responsibilities include the development of family feature and prime-time animation, and all Sunbow projects for broadcast television, feature film, interactive entertainment and publishing. Hahn will also continue to supervise the development department and create animated and live-action television programming for broadcast and cable networks, syndicators and other outlets.
- In line with Sunbow’s ongoing objective to build and maintain a global perspective, the biggest challenge will be to expand the company’s creative profile to encompass prime-time animation and family features.