Career at a Glance
- Graduated from Macalester College in St. Paul, Minnesota, with a degree in business and journalism.
- Rose through the financial department of General Mills with assignments in planning and analysis.
- Developed international marketing organizations at Parker Brothers and Universal Matchbox.
- Founded Intermark Development Ltd. and provided marketing and product services to the international toy and gift industries.
- Joined Children’s Television Workshop as vice president, international operations of the products group. Subsequently was named regional vice president, the Americas.
The New Job
- Appointed vice president, international of Toy Biz and is responsible for developing Toy Biz’s worldwide marketing and sales capabilities for the entire product range including the subsidiary companies.
- ‘Toy Biz has great product based on the universally popular Marvel Entertainment characters, as well as the primary licenses in the broader media industry. With the spread of media across borders, we intend to capitalize on the domestic success of our licensed and non-licensed products by broadening our exposure in all of the international markets.’